Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Fun Video from the Kids in my Youth Group

  

So for Valentine's day, I had the kids in my youth group make a fun video that we'd put on a DVD and deliver to some shut-ins. I had them dance to an old song called  HAPPY FEET and also sing a song called BIG HOUSE. I actually wanted two separate tracks but the person with the video camera put it as one but that's okay; I never really told her how I wanted it done.

Anyway, the kids had fun and the shut-ins got this video plus a  Book of Hearts.  I love it when kids spread love around!

Enjoy the video and let me know what you think.

(By the way, the sign the kid is holding in the beginning of the video says: "This will be the last face you see in this video"....and then later a sign says, "For now on, all you will see is HAPPY FEET" I told you this because it is hard to see the sign on the small Youtube screen)

No comments:

Post a Comment